Force an update of the ZenHub extension
When troubleshooting errors in ZenHub within the extension, often times this is resolved by forcing an update. To ensure you’re on the latest version, follow the steps below for either Chrome or Firefox:
Force an update of your Chrome extension
1. Right click on your extension and head to Manage Extensions
2. On the top right of the Chrome extension manager for ZenHub is an option to toggle on Developer Mode. Once turned on, a panel of options appear:
3. Click into Update and wait for the black success notification at the bottom of the page:
Force an update of your Firefox extension
1. Select the menu option and head to Add-ons:
2. Select Extensions in the left panel
3. Click the gear icon in the upper-right area of the extensions panel:
4. Choose from one of the options available to update your extension.
Once updated, if you’re still experiencing the errors, get in touch with us with your version number and description of the error. Ideally, please also share your developer console errors following our troubleshooting guide here.