There are three ways to ensure your team members gain access to ZenHub:
1. Inviting team members via email.
2. Inviting team members by sharing a ZenHub Workspace invite link
3. Letting your team know they can access ZenHub by downloading the ZenHub extension for Chrome or Firefox or by logging into the web app using their normal GitHub credentials. (You must ensure a ZenHub administrator has purchased enough ZenHub licences for the account.)
1. Inviting team members via email
When viewing a Workspace, navigate to the sidebar navigation where you will see the Invite your team option:
Selecting the Invite your team option will open up a pop-up modal where you can enter your team members email address. Ensure that you hit enter on your keyboard once you have typed their full email so that the email is highlighted in green:
Suggested team members
In the invite pop-up modal, you'll also see suggested team members (those who are already assigned to Issues in the Board, that aren't yet in ZenHub) and team members already in ZenHub. If you don't see suggested team members listed in the suggested team members field it's because they have not participated or created Issues in the repository yet:
Clicking on a suggested team member will prompt you to add your team mate's email to join you in the Board. You have to use a , or hit enter to confirm the email, making it appear green in the modal.
2. Inviting your team by sharing an invite link to the Workspace
Selecting the Invite option on the Board will open the invite pop-up modal where you can copy an invite link to share with members of your GitHub organization:
3. Accessing ZenHub by downloading the ZenHub extension or by logging into the web app using GitHub credentials
Once a ZenHub administrator has purchased enough ZenHub licences for their team, team members can access their ZenHub account via the following:
1. Downloading the ZenHub extension for Chrome or Firefox and logging into GitHub using their normal GitHub credentials.
2. Logging into the ZenHub web app using their normal GitHub credentials.
My teammate received the invite, what do they need to do?
When your team member has received the invite, they can follow the link in the email to download ZenHub for their preferred browser (or navigate to the web app at app.zenhub.com).
Once they have authenticated through GitHub, as long as they have write permissions to the repositories ZenHub is being used for (which is managed through the GitHub repo permission model), they will be able to immediately access the ZenHub board!
What if my team member can not see the ZenHub Board?
If your team member cannot see the ZenHub board, depending on the error message they are seeing we have some key troubleshooting guides available to help debug the issue.