Explore the common questions we receive below related to how ZenHub connects with GitHub.
If the organization's owner turns on third-party application access restrictions without whitelisting or granting ZenHub access, grant ZenHub access by performing these steps:
- Revoke your ZenHub token by going to github.com/settings/applications and clicking Revoke.Revoke
- Go to your ZenHub Dashboard, sign out, then back in again. You should see the following:Authorize
- If you are an admin, you should see Grant Access if not, you will see Request Access. Click on whichever of the two options you see. If you clicked Grant Access there are no further actions needed to get access to ZenHub.
- If you clicked Request Access you will see that access request is pending: Request pending
- Please ask the organization's owner to do to the organization's Settings page, click Third-party application access policy, head to ZenHub and click review, then grant access as displayed in the screenshots below.Review requestGrant access
- Once access is granted, the organization's admin should see the following: Access granted
- Finally head back to your ZenHub Dashboard and sign out, then in again, and you should see your organizations!